Woocommerce Product top row won’t align

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Blackoot Pro Blackoot Pro Support Woocommerce Product top row won’t align

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Ely 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Paul Ely
    Participant

I have been trying to find a solution to the top row of woocommerce products/productcategories not aligning as soon as row 2 starts they top align properly but never on row 1.

Reply to: Woocommerce Product top row won’t align

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, the link you posted is now a 404 and I can’t seem to see the issue when trying to browse other pages. Did you manage to fix this issue already?
    If not please let me know where it still can be seen and I’ll have a look.

Reply to: Woocommerce Product top row won’t align

Paul Ely
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply, it was an error in the shortcode I was using and everything is fixed.

Thank you for the response.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe