Website Feedback & Suggestions

Homepage Forums Community Show off and feedback: your sites made with BoldR Website Feedback & Suggestions

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  InfinityCoZa 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

InfinityCoZa
    Participant

Hi there

Have a look at my website – http://www.infinity.co.za and tell me what you think.

Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks 😉

Donovan

Reply to: Website Feedback & Suggestions

inseromarketing
    Participant

Hi Donovan,

Just checked out your site. Your logo is awesome!
    Here is some things I noticed:

– Your sliders are different sizes, so often when reading content it would move because of the sliders above. I can imagine people would find it quite annoying at times and lose interest. Try making all your sliders the same size 🙂

– The cassette at the bottom which links to a mixtape is a nice touch, but the image looks a little out of place. I like the idea, but maybe a vector style cassette would fit the branding a bit more?

– Personally I don’t like the grey on the drop down menus, but this is just a personal preference.

– I think the buttons for the sliders and the headers in your side bar should be changed to the same green that you use through the site. I think it might help tie it all together a bit more 🙂

– Your sidebar on the homepage is quite a bit longer than the content itself. Again, maybe just a personal preference, but I think it looks weird having all that white space just because of a sidebar. Maybe consider making a new sidebar purely for the homepage and then shorten that one up a bit, and then as people explore the site they will see all the other widgets you are using too!

I hope some of this helps in some way and comes across as constructive! Good luck with everything and hope it goes well 🙂

Best regards,
    Stuart

Brendan
    Participant

The site on a cpu browser it’s awesome. The logo rules. However on iPhone it’s a completely different site. There’s no logo and the menus are blue. On the cpu your menus are the branded green, but iphone they’re generic blue. Just a heads-up.

CyrixInstead
    Participant

This is a beautiful, modern but timeless website. I love it.

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Just a quick note to clarify what is with this blue-different-looking mobile theme: this is the JetPack’s mobile theme which completely override BoldR on mobile.

If you have not intentionally activated it, you can disable it from JetPack > Mobile Theme.

InfinityCoZa
    Participant

Thanks for all the great feedback guys! Really appreciate it. I have removed the Jetpack Mobile Theme so no more blue menus 🙂 Also still working on a few of your suggestions Stuart. Thanks again for the feedback guys

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Website Feedback & Suggestions’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe