November 6, 2013 at 1:39 pm #4510InfinityCoZaNovember 6, 2013 at 1:39 pmReply to: Show off and feedback: your sites made with BoldRInfinityCoZaParticipant
Have a look at my website – http://www.infinity.co.za and tell me what you think.
Any suggestions are welcome
DonovanNovember 27, 2013 at 11:05 am #4857inseromarketingNovember 27, 2013 at 11:05 amReply to: Website Feedback & SuggestionsinseromarketingParticipant
Just checked out your site. Your logo is awesome!
Here is some things I noticed:
– Your sliders are different sizes, so often when reading content it would move because of the sliders above. I can imagine people would find it quite annoying at times and lose interest. Try making all your sliders the same size 🙂
– The cassette at the bottom which links to a mixtape is a nice touch, but the image looks a little out of place. I like the idea, but maybe a vector style cassette would fit the branding a bit more?
– Personally I don’t like the grey on the drop down menus, but this is just a personal preference.
– I think the buttons for the sliders and the headers in your side bar should be changed to the same green that you use through the site. I think it might help tie it all together a bit more 🙂
– Your sidebar on the homepage is quite a bit longer than the content itself. Again, maybe just a personal preference, but I think it looks weird having all that white space just because of a sidebar. Maybe consider making a new sidebar purely for the homepage and then shorten that one up a bit, and then as people explore the site they will see all the other widgets you are using too!
I hope some of this helps in some way and comes across as constructive! Good luck with everything and hope it goes well 🙂
StuartApril 14, 2014 at 7:41 pm #7306BrendanApril 14, 2014 at 7:41 pmReply to: Website Feedback & SuggestionsBrendanParticipant
The site on a cpu browser it’s awesome. The logo rules. However on iPhone it’s a completely different site. There’s no logo and the menus are blue. On the cpu your menus are the branded green, but iphone they’re generic blue. Just a heads-up.April 15, 2014 at 12:34 am #7314CyrixInsteadApril 15, 2014 at 12:34 amReply to: Website Feedback & SuggestionsCyrixInsteadParticipant
This is a beautiful, modern but timeless website. I love it.April 15, 2014 at 9:35 am #7318iceableApril 15, 2014 at 9:35 amReply to: Website Feedback & SuggestionsiceableKeymasterSupportHappy with my help?
Buy me a beer!
Just a quick note to clarify what is with this blue-different-looking mobile theme: this is the JetPack’s mobile theme which completely override BoldR on mobile.
If you have not intentionally activated it, you can disable it from JetPack > Mobile Theme.April 15, 2014 at 11:11 am #7326InfinityCoZaApril 15, 2014 at 11:11 amReply to: Website Feedback & SuggestionsInfinityCoZaParticipant
Thanks for all the great feedback guys! Really appreciate it. I have removed the Jetpack Mobile Theme so no more blue menus 🙂 Also still working on a few of your suggestions Stuart. Thanks again for the feedback guys
- The topic ‘Website Feedback & Suggestions’ is closed to new replies.