Website display

Website display

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seiichi 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Website display

seiichi
    Participant

When first using Chooko Lite theme I did not find a problem but after almost a month why my website display changed? website display becomes disorganized. Pink color on the menu bar does not appear. Sidebar also appears at the bottom. I’ve tried to uninstall and install again but still get the same results. What causes this problem?

You can visit my website to see my problem

It looks different from when I first used it. In my customize menu on wordpress admin, it looks good and orderly but when you visit the website, It look disorganized. Please help me to fix this problem.

Thanks

Reply to: Website display

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello, there is an issue with your caching/minifying plugin(s). Your site is trying to load a cached and minified css file which returns nothing but an error:

http://www.nonsurgeryeyelift.com/wp-content/cache/minify/000000/jc1RCoAwDAPQC1mqRxozanGuw1Zkt1fUL_HD3zySdFzhFLL6hJVWpODoqai5UUnbKJnNawLv0o_wpuU4qc5KSRwczVgiBvmCc3EBXe2X3ln39_qhAw.css

First make sure to clear/delete the cache of this (these) plugins, there should be an option to do so in their setting pages. Also make sure they are up to date and correctly set up.

Then if you still have issues, make sure to refresh your browser’s cache (see: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ if you don’t know how), and try to disable any plugin currently activated on your site.

If disabling plugins fixes the issue, you can re-enable them one by one until it breaks again so you will know which plugin was responsible.

Reply to: Website display

seiichi
    Participant

Ok, I’ve fixed this problem. Thank you for your help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Website display’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock