Very happy too with Chooko Pro for my artsy site!

Homepage Forums Community Show off and feedback: your sites made with Chooko Very happy too with Chooko Pro for my artsy site!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Amreta Sidik
    Participant

Hi! Just want to let everyone know that I’m very happy with Chooko Pro for my blog/site! As an artist I’d like to customize my site with my own artwork, in my style, and I love how Chooko Pro is full of flexibility, tons of choices for fonts, colors and we can customize the backgrounds, etc, so I get the website look that really shows my personality. When I can’t do it the support from Iceable Theme has Always been very Quick and helpful! (hope you don’t mind that I keep asking you questions and for help, guys ;-)). Please check it out yourself how the customized theme works on my site, and let me know if you have any feedback http://www.amretasidik.com

Best!
    Amreta

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Amreta Sidik.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: Very happy too with Chooko Pro for my artsy site!

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

It does look great! Really good to see the results you achieved using and customizing this theme, and glad we could help (by the way, all questions are welcome and we’re always happy to help!)

Loving your artworks too, this was a really nice read with my morning coffee 🙂

Thanks for being in touch!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Very happy too with Chooko Pro for my artsy site!’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock