Upgrade from blackoot lite to pro

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum Blackoot Lite Blackoot Lite Support Upgrade from blackoot lite to pro

Upgrade from blackoot lite to pro
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Reply to: Blackoot Lite Support
    boerdb
    Participant

I want to upgrade from Blackoot lite to blackoot pro. Can ik keep my settings from blackoot lite. Because I like the way it is setup and else I have to start all over again

Kind regards
    Ben de Boer

Reply to: Upgrade from blackoot lite to pro
    iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

Most (if not all) of your settings should remain intact while switching from the lite to the pro version.

There are two things you may need to check in some cases. This may or may not be necessary, but in any case you won’t have to do all over again, it may just be a matter of a few clicks:

– Menus: the menu you have created will still exist and remain intact. In case they are not showing as expected, you will find them in the list in Appearance > Menus where you can make sure to assign the desired menu to the desired location (navigation menu and footer menu).

– Widgets: Just like menus, widgets will remain untouched and should stay in their place. If they get kicked out of their locations (sidebar or footer), you will find them with their settings intact in Appearance > Widgets, on the left column under “inactive widgets”. From there you can just place them back where they belong.

Of course, as with everything, it is recommended to secure a backup of your site before proceeding to the upgrade, just in case!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Upgrade from blackoot lite to pro’ is closed to new replies.

256 bit SSL. 100% secure transactions and data encryption
PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe