Update WP 4.4

Homepage Forums Community General WordPress Help Update WP 4.4

Update WP 4.4

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Update WP 4.4

Jan
    Participant

Hey,

since i´ve updated WP i can´t edit anymore my menues.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  iceable. Reason: Moved to general WordPress section
    Reply to: Update WP 4.4

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

Maybe something went wrong during the update and your installation is broken. This can usually be fixed be re-installing WordPress Core files (this doesn’t affect your content and settings).
    You can do so from Dashboard > Updates and click “re-install now”.

It can also be a plugin conflict (especially it could be a plugin that is not compatible with this new version of WordPress). Please try to temporarily disable all plugins currently active on your site.
    If it fixes the issue then try to re-enable them one by one so you’ll find which one was the cause.

For any further help I’d advise you try the WordPress support forums at https://wordpress.org/support/
    Even though we can usually help with some general WordPress issues, this forum is mainly for theme related support. The official WP support forums are the best place to get assistance with WordPress non-theme issues.

Jan
    Participant

Mhhhh …
    It´s probably a template issue. My menues disappeared . Unable to edit anything.
    I reinstalled WP. 🙁

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Did you try to disable your plugins ?

Does switching to another theme fixes the issue ? If so can you try to delete and re-install the theme ?

If this still doesn’t help I can offer to have a look at it for you if you wish to provide me with a temporary admin login (you can create a new admin user in Users > Add new so you don’t need to give away your own password, and you’ll be able to delete this user afterwards).
    (Don’t forget to check the “set as private reply” box when replying here not to post this information publicly).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Update WP 4.4’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock