translation erreur in page portfolio

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Chooko Pro Chooko Pro Bug Reports translation erreur in page portfolio

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 4 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

oceanos40
    Participant

Thanks for the translation “previous post” and “next post ”
    we have an hother error of tranlation in portfolio page , we have fogerten translation “All” with “Tout” .
    Pascal boileau
    http://www.patisserieaddict.fr

Reply to: translation erreur in page portfolio

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Thanks again for reporting this other glitch. Seems like I’ll need to review completely and extensively the translation in Chooko Pro to make sure there are no more missing strings!

This one is in portfolio-page.php (you can also access it from Appearance > Editor), you will find it on this line:

?><ul class="filter"><li class="current all"><a href="#" title="All">All (<?php echo $portfolio_count; ?>)</a></li><?php

Do not change the class (“current all”), but you can replace All twice in this part: title=”All”>All
    (To look at it from the bright side, at least this gives you the opportunity to choose between “Tout”, “Tous” et “Toutes” depending on how your are using the portfolio 😀 )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘translation erreur in page portfolio’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock