Traduction french

Traduction french

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Traduction french

unregistered
    Participant

hello,
    I had seen your french traduction have a problem with the meta-data display. I have modified the traduction do you want this traduction ?
    You see the modifications at : http://www.trente.fr
    I change “Aucun” by “0” and I make a abbreviation for “commentaire” —> “Com.” and I add a space for the traduction off “by the author” –> “par auteur”
    I did not see any other problem.
    Thank you for the BoldR Lite.
    Laure P.

Reply to: Traduction french

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Laure,

Glad you like this theme and thanks for your suggestions; they do look good indeed!

Actually french is my mother tongue (though I’ll keep this forum exclusively english-speaking for consistency) but I have to confess I did not personally and extensively used and tested the french translation πŸ™‚

Princesse Black
    Participant

Bonjour, chers compatriotes… As I was about to grab the .po and start translating, I am most interested in the result of your work ! Could you make that French translation available to me ? I would be most grateful !

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

@Princesse Black: You can download them directly from @Laureney’s site at:
    http://www.trente.fr/wp-content/themes/boldr-lite/languages/fr_FR.po
    http://www.trente.fr/wp-content/themes/boldr-lite/languages/fr_FR.mo

I’m not sure these translation files will help you too much, since this is the translation for BoldR Lite. They do contain some strings that are also present in BoldR Pro, but the Pro version contains a lot more strings to be translated, so you might end up with a “frenglish” site πŸ™‚
    Though at least this will kick-start the job.

However, this might interest you if you can wait for a few days: BoldR Pro 1.3 is bound to be released (just a few more testing needed and it will be good to go) and I will produce and release a french translation for it. (This forum is exclusively english-speaking for everyone’s convenience, but French is my mother tongue πŸ™‚ )

Princesse Black
    Participant

Thanks for the links – and @Laureney kindly sent her theme to me today. Tested already and indeed its is Frenglish – including some cases I don’t yet understand where seemingly translated messages (‘Recent posts’ for exemple) appear in English.

The theme is not on the critical path for this project, so I’ll happily wait a few days for the next version… I planned to fork from 1.2 and merge the next one into my branch, but knowing that the 1.3 is very near I’ll save myself the hassle – thanks for the news !

If you need help in proofreading or completing the translation, don’t hesitate to sollicitate me ([email protected]) – I was going to do some translation anyway…

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

@Princesse Black, even though this thread is in the BoldR Lite section, I thought I’d let you know that BoldR Pro 1.3 has just been released yesterday (http://www.iceablethemes.com/forums/topic/update-boldr-pro-1-3-0-is-out-and-gets-faster/) and that the french translation is on the way – within the day if things goes well!

Proofreading will probably be welcome, since I am no professional translator and the translations I try to provide are only a kind of “complementary bonus” πŸ™‚

And since you mentioned it specifically, β€˜Recent posts’ is located in sidebar.php, it is the title of one of the default widgets (appearing when no widgets are set from the backend). So it shouldn’t be used a lot!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Traduction french’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock