All Themes Bundle: get ALL of our themes for only $77! Get it here.
Already bought a theme? Log in for an exclusive offer!

Title Pages on Mobile

Home Forums Pro Support Forum Silverclean Pro Silverclean Pro Support Title Pages on Mobile

Title Pages on Mobile

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John M. 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Title Pages on Mobile

John M.
    Participant

On Mobile, how can I get the title of the page to be positioned under the logo?

I’d also like it for all the pages where it has a picture to the left of it.

The reason why I asked is that the word “testimonials” gets split between two lines on the mobile site on this page: http://coachitout.com/testimonials/

Thank you so much for your time.

Reply to: Title Pages on Mobile

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, this should do the trick: add this code to Appearance > Theme options > Code & CSS > Custom CSS:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    h1 img.alignleft, h2 img.alignleft { display:block; float: none!important; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; }
    }

This will make it so that on mobile screens the logo and title will be centered with the title under the logo.

If you don’t seem to see the result immediately, please try to clear the cache on your mobile device ( http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ ).

I had a quick look around your site to find out how these logos and titles were structured: on some pages it is a left-aligned logo + title inside of a h1 tag, on some others it is the same in a h2 tag. This code specifically addresses both.

In case I missed a page that was structured differently it may not work for it; please just let me know if that’s the case and I’ll help you fix it.

Reply to: Title Pages on Mobile

John M.
    Participant

The result was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Only logged-in users with a valid license for Silverclean Pro may post in this forum.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.