Theme Options Displayed without format

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Wortex Pro Wortex Pro Support Theme Options Displayed without format

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stefan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Stefan
    Participant

Dear Mathieu,
    I have installed the Wortex Pro Theme and created a Child Theme with the Child Theme configurator. It was on a fresh WordPress installation for a new website.
    After switching to the child theme, the Theme Option page is displayed without formatting. (see screenshot attached)
    I removed all the the themes and installed Wortex Pro again and wanted to use this to check if it has been corrected again and there was something wrong with the child theme, but it is still displayed without formatting.
    Did you have this experience before?
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Stefan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: Theme Options Displayed without format

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Stefan,

This happens on rare occasions and it seems to have to do with temporary browser’s cache.

You should be able to fix it by forcefully refreshing the options page (depending on browser and OS, you can do this with Ctrl+F5, Cmd+R, Cmd+Shift+R or Ctrl+Shift+R).

You can also try to clear your browser’s cache (see http://refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ if you are not sure how).

Please let me know if the issue persists and I’ll offer further assistance.

Reply to: Theme Options Displayed without format

Stefan
    Participant

Hi Mathieu,
    Thank you. That was the issue.
    It is working fine now.

Regards,
    Stefan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock