All Themes Bundle: get ALL of our themes for only $77! Get it here.
Already bought a theme? Log in for an exclusive offer!

The image of the slider is not displayed in one shot

Home Forums Pro Support Forum Wortex Pro Wortex Pro Support The image of the slider is not displayed in one shot

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

YOUKO
    Participant

Nice to meet you. I am using “Wortex Pro” to create a site.

I am troubled because the top slider does not display with a single shot. It is not beautiful to be displayed in two steps.

Please show the way to solve it.

Reply to: The image of the slider is not displayed in one shot

YOUKO
    Participant

It is an additional question.

We also use sliders for other pages. However, the number of sheets is one. It is a feeling that I use as just image.

Therefore, I would like to erase the arrow navigation used in the slider.I was able to do it before entering the license key …

In addition, the image of the slider may not be displayed. Why?

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

I am not sure I understand exactly what “does not display with a single shot” means exactly. I visited your site and the slider looks fine from here.
    Could you please explain with more details? Or maybe make a screenshot to show what the problem is?

The slider navigation arrows should not appear when there is only one slide. I have visited your shinjyuku page where there is only one slide and the navigation arrow was not displayed.

I believe these 2 issues could be due to your browser cache: can you please try to clear your browser cache? (see http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ if you are not sure how to do it). Maybe this will be enough to solve the issues.

Please let me know with additional details if you still have some issues.

The slider uses javascript and is executed only when the page is fully loaded. The two most common reasons why the slider does not appear are:
    – When javascript is disabled or broken due to an error (usually caused by plugins)
    – If the page is too big or the server too slow and it takes too long to load completely, then javascript does not load the slider because it times out.

YOUKO
    Participant

I am not sure I understand exactly what “does not display with a single shot” means exactly.

It means…

ex: one shot – 300px(Not perfect), 2nd shot – 400px(perfect)

There was not such a move in the demo site.
    The size of the image is 1000px * 400px.
    In addition, in “PageSpeed ​​Insights” all the pages are yellow or green score.

The slider navigation arrows should not appear when there is only one slide.

solved! Thank you!

solved! Thank you!

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Ah yes, I did not notice this at first but now I see exactly what you mean!

Please add the following code in Appearance > Theme Options > Code & CSS > Custom CSS:

#main-wrap.boxed { margin-top: 118px; }

It should solve this problem.

The correct value (118px for your site) depends on the header and logo etc. This is why is it not included in the theme and it is only calculated automatically with javascript once the page is fully loaded. So if the site does not load very quickly, it looks wrong until this is calculated and applied.
    By adding this code, it will be applied immediately even when the page is not completely loaded.

In addition, in “PageSpeed ​​Insights” all the pages are yellow or green score.

This is not related to the theme, but there are some things you can do to optimize your site and make it load faster (and improve the score!):
    – Optimize images – Try this plugin, it can do it for you for all images in your media library on your site with the “bulk optimize” function: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ewww-image-optimizer/
    – Optimize and combine css and js scripts – Various plugins can do this, I use this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/autoptimize/ (make sure to read the documentation, javascript optimization settings are tricky and your site may not work properly with the wrong settings)
    – Enable caching on your site. My caching plugin of choice is: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-super-cache/

I hope this helps!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Only logged-in users with a valid license for Wortex Pro may post in this forum.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.