Tagline

Tagline

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tagline

sandraleegarth
    Participant

My tagline is not showing. I’ve checked the forum for all suggestions and it still doesn’t show. Please advise and thank you.

Reply to: Tagline

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

Chooko lite does not support the WordPress tagline. However, if you are in for a little bit of custom coding it can be added pretty easily.

I can help and give you directions if you let me know how and where you want it to be displayed (a link to your site to better visualize it would help, too!)

sandraleegarth
    Participant

Yes, directions and help would be greatly appreciated. I would like the tagline to be under the name of my site. The web address is http://www.thesweetsensations.com. Thank you!

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Alright, this should be pretty easy!
    Go to Appearance > Editor and edit header.php (you can choose this file from the list on the right)

Look for this part:

</div>
    	</div>
    	</div><!-- End header -->

And you will insert the tagline code here so it will become:

</div>
    		<div id="tagline" style="color: #6B5344; font-size: 16px; font-style: italic; padding-bottom: 30px; margin-top: -35px;"><?php echo bloginfo('description'); ?></div>
    	</div>
    	</div><!-- End header -->

Click “update file” to save changes and you are done!

You can change the color and font-size in this code if you wish, and just let me know if you need any more adjustment!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Tagline’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock