Tag Cloud

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

Tag Cloud

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tag Cloud

John M.
    Participant

At the bottom of each site page is the tag cloud. Instead of returning a listing of blog posts with that tag, clicking on each takes the visitor to a “404: Page Not Found” page.

Reply to: Tag Cloud

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi,

It seems there is something wrong with your permalink structure (or possibly a plugin that interfere with it), which prevents the tag archive pages from being displayed correctly.

I would try to review your permalink structure in Settings > Permalink (and click “save” even if you don’t change anything, this will force WordPress to review and regenerate the whole structure).
    If this doesn’t help, try to temporarily disable all plugins to see if one of them is the culprit.

The tag cloud is a WordPress core widget, and tag archive URLs are core as well ; neither are related to the theme so I’m afraid this is as much as I can help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe