Specify an category of article for the front page (blog)

Homepage Forums Community General WordPress Help Specify an category of article for the front page (blog)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RLac 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

RLac
    Participant

Instead of having the latest articles on my blog, i preferd, to have a specific category on my blog. It is possible ?

http://www.amtlarochelle.com

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  iceable. Reason: Moved to General WP section
    Reply to: Specify an category of article for the front page (blog)

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

(Moving this thread to General WordPress Help as this is not directly related to the theme.)

Hi, there are a couple way to achieve this and the easiest solution is to use a dedicated plugin such as: http://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-category-excluder/

I haven’t tested it personally but it seems to have have exactly the features you need so you can choose to include/exclude categories for different pages (homepage, archives, rss feed etc.):

If this plugin doesn’t do the job please let me know and I’ll help you do this with some custom code in the theme’s files instead.

Reply to: Specify an category of article for the front page (blog)

RLac
    Participant

Again, you hit hard. If I had to form a team to start a web company, I would, you come with me. Thank you. “Top Gun”

René Lacourse
    French Canadian, sorry for my english, hihihi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Specify an category of article for the front page (blog)’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock