Site Title Font Size

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum Blackoot Lite Blackoot Lite Support Site Title Font Size

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

Site Title Font Size

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Site Title Font Size

RickT
    Participant

I’m trying to fit my site title in the Blackoot theme. It seems to be too big for the page. Is there a way to reduce the size? I tried the following code in the custom css section with no change to the font size.Am I calling to that section incorrectly? Thank you in advance, great looking theme!

.site-title {
    	font-size: 10px;
    }
    Reply to: Site Title Font Size

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Rick,

Please try this selector instead, this should work:

#logo .site-title {
    	font-size: 10px;
    }
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe