Responsive Design not supported for latest iOS update

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Chooko Pro Chooko Pro Bug Reports Responsive Design not supported for latest iOS update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kellee
    Participant

I have a number of clients using iOS devices and all those who have recently updated are reporting the website not showing properly on iphone and iPad devices

http://www.deniseatpaws.com.au

Denise At Paws

Reply to: Responsive Design not supported for latest iOS update

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

I could not reproduce the issue on my end, your site seems to display just fine.

It could be due to caching if the issue happens on a device used to visit the site several times before updating.
    Caching is a process where the browser “remembers” parts of a site or page so it doesn’t have to load it fully to display it again which makes your experience seem faster and more seamless. However in some cases (especially after updates), the caching “memories” can causes discrepancies and things don’t show up as expected.

If this is the issue, it should resolve itself after a few hours or a couple of days at most when the cache expires. You can also clear the cache manually for instant result ( how to do this for all devices and browsers can be found at http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ )

If the issue seems to persist, could you please provide more details so we can further investigate this issue?
    This would include
    – device model (iPhone 5, 5S, 6, 6+, etc.)
    – iOS version
    – browser used (safari, chrome, etc.) and version
    – exactly what is wrong with the display (if possible, a screenshot could also be useful).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Responsive Design not supported for latest iOS update’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock