Related Posts

Related Posts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Related Posts

Jerry
    Participant

Hi!

Just took the plunge and bought the BoldR Pro version and spent some time getting acquainted with the functions and features. It holds up quite well compared to some other premium themes I´ve purchased.

I do however miss a ‘Related Post’ feature often found in those other themes and I have to use the YARPP plugin instead. I wonder if it´s possible for you (the developers) to add this feature. Or is that too much to ask..?

Reply to: Related Posts

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Jerry,

There are indeed quite a lot of plugins to do this job pretty well already, so this won’t be added right away, but it remains a very interesting suggestion.

Having this feature built-in would guarantee the output to have the theme’s styling and look good and consistent, which is not always the case with out-of-the-box 3rd party plugin!

So thanks for the great suggestion, this is added to the TODO list and will be considered in a future update!

In the meantime, if you need some help to make a few styling adjustments to your yarpp powered related post section so it looks so it integrates better with the theme, feel free to ask with a link to your site and I’ll help you with some custom CSS 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Related Posts’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock