Recent Posts showing spurious posts

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum BoldR Lite BoldR Lite Support Recent Posts showing spurious posts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nickada
    Participant

Hi,

I added the ‘Recent Posts’ widget, but now it’s showing some posts that I don’t think we created (I can’t find them in our posts list anyway….). The date of the posts appears to suggest that they were created at the same time that I updated the theme last friday (7th).

The posts are named:

• BOLDR-LITE

Strangely, these only appear on the static front page we have. If you click through to a blog page, it shows the most recent posts correctly, without these three extra ones….

Any ideas how to resolve?

Thanks.

• This topic was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  nickada.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: Recent Posts showing spurious posts

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, I tried to check on your site but it seems you already removed this widget.

A couple of ideas to help troubleshoot:
    – Can you click these seemingly weird named links? Hopefully clicking them will lead you to the corresponding posts and may help understand what happens.
    – Are they still there if you log out?
    – What if you try to temporarily disable all plugins? (a plugin going wrong could cause some data from the database to appear in the list of post, even though these are not posts).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Recent Posts showing spurious posts’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock