problem facebook post

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support problem facebook post

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

problem facebook post

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    problem facebook post

Luca
    Participant

hello everybody.
    i’ve some problems about facebook’s post.
    I’ve just created a new article with text and 2 facebook’s post. If i look with desk pc they are good, but if i look with mobile device they are out of right border.
    I’ve tryed with facebook’s code and with [embed] but the results were the same.
    How can i resolve?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: problem facebook post

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, the problem seems to be that your embeded facebook posts are not responsive, they are set to have a fixed width which is larger than the available space on smaller devices.

This is not related to the theme by the way, but fortunately there are theme-agnostic solutions.

You may want to adjust your code’s settings if setting code manually (make sure to change any pixel based width value with 100% instead), or if using a plugin, make sure to use one that does support responsive embeds.

Unfortunaly Facebook doesn’t have an official WordPress plugin yet, so there is no easy WordPress integration for FB posts at the moment, as mentioned here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/embedded-posts/

A new, easy WordPress integration will be released in the near future.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe