December 16, 2014 at 4:50 pm #10066MarcoDecember 16, 2014 at 4:50 pmReply to: General WordPress HelpMarcoParticipant
I purchased the Pro version but does not work at all. The only thing I can see is the social menu, the search bar and the title of the site, even the motto !!! my version of wordpress is the 4.0.1.
I swear, I can not understand what the problem is!December 16, 2014 at 4:53 pm #10067iceableDecember 16, 2014 at 4:53 pmReply to: pro version does not work!!!iceableKeymasterSupportHappy with my help?
Buy me a beer!
Hello, can you please provide a link to your site so I can see what happens ? (Feel free to check the “set as private reply” box when replying if you don’t want to post your link publicly).December 16, 2014 at 5:58 pm #10069MarcoDecember 16, 2014 at 5:58 pmReply to: pro version does not work!!!MarcoParticipant
Is there another way? right now I’m back to the lite version and the site is not yet onlineDecember 16, 2014 at 6:13 pm #10071iceableDecember 16, 2014 at 6:13 pmReply to: pro version does not work!!!iceableKeymasterSupportHappy with my help?
Buy me a beer!
I’m afraid I cannot help you with just “it does not work” (by the way you didn’t even mention what theme you are using).
However all themes do work for us and other users, so there is certainly something going on on your site. It could be caching issue, plugin conflict, configuration gone wrong or something broken in your installation.
In most cases there is an easy fix, but I need to know what the issue is to help fix it.
At the very least I can suggest you try the the basic and most common troubleshooting steps:
– Delete the theme from your site, re-download it and re-install it
– Check and double check your settings (page settings, content, theme options)
– If you are using a caching plugin, make sure to clear the cache
– Clear your browser’s cache
– Disable all plugins
– Repair the permalink structure (go to Settings > Permalinks and just hit save changes)
– Reinstall WordPress Core (this does not affect your content or settings but can repair broken core files) : go to Dashboard > Update > Reinstall now
Hopefully some of this can help, otherwise I will only be able to help you further by seeing the actual site so I can find what happens, track down the issue and find a fix.
- The topic ‘pro version does not work!!!’ is closed to new replies.