pro version does not work!!!

Homepage Forums Community General WordPress Help pro version does not work!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marco
    Participant

hi,
    I purchased the Pro version but does not work at all. The only thing I can see is the social menu, the search bar and the title of the site, even the motto !!! my version of wordpress is the 4.0.1.
    I swear, I can not understand what the problem is!

Reply to: pro version does not work!!!

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello, can you please provide a link to your site so I can see what happens ? (Feel free to check the “set as private reply” box when replying if you don’t want to post your link publicly).

Marco
    Participant

Is there another way? right now I’m back to the lite version and the site is not yet online

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

I’m afraid I cannot help you with just “it does not work” (by the way you didn’t even mention what theme you are using).
    However all themes do work for us and other users, so there is certainly something going on on your site. It could be caching issue, plugin conflict, configuration gone wrong or something broken in your installation.
    In most cases there is an easy fix, but I need to know what the issue is to help fix it.

At the very least I can suggest you try the the basic and most common troubleshooting steps:
    – Delete the theme from your site, re-download it and re-install it
    – Check and double check your settings (page settings, content, theme options)
    – If you are using a caching plugin, make sure to clear the cache
    – Clear your browser’s cache
    – Disable all plugins
    – Repair the permalink structure (go to Settings > Permalinks and just hit save changes)
    – Reinstall WordPress Core (this does not affect your content or settings but can repair broken core files) : go to Dashboard > Update > Reinstall now

Hopefully some of this can help, otherwise I will only be able to help you further by seeing the actual site so I can find what happens, track down the issue and find a fix.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘pro version does not work!!!’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock