Previews, In and Out of Dashboard

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Silverclean Pro Silverclean Pro Support Previews, In and Out of Dashboard

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

John M.
    Participant

Can someone explain to me why what I see in the dashboard is different than the preview of the site, and then, is different from what is seen on the site when signed out of the Dashboard.

From dashboard to preview, an image will be next to the text and then in preview, it’s not.

In the preview, the image is narrow on the screen and then you sign out and it’s wider across the screen.

Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Reply to: Previews, In and Out of Dashboard

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

The “visual” editor in WordPress in not 100% accurate, it only gives a rough estimate. This is why the content may appear different in the dashboard vs on the front-end.

Preview and sign-out mode however should not be different (unless you didn’t save your latest changes and/or there is some cache on your site or in your browser that has not been cleared since you made the latest changes).

This may also be connected to your other question here: https://www.iceablethemes.com/forums/topic/image-sizes/ maybe the fix will help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Previews, In and Out of Dashboard’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock