Power Project Band web site

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Geren
    Participant

My first site with Blackoot is for one of my bands, Power Project, which you can see at http://www.powerprojectband.com/

I started the project using Blackoot Lite, but decided that I really could use some of the more advanced features of Blackoot Pro. Blackoot is the first premium theme I’ve bought that actually delivers what it says it will. Of course, I’m trying to push the envelop a little bit, and have a short wish list of things it doesn’t do that I could use, but by-and-large, I’m extremely pleased with the features and functions included with Blackoot Pro. I can see this becoming a “go to” theme for me to roll out for future sites.

Reply to: Power Project Band web site

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Looks great!

the first premium theme I’ve bought that actually delivers what it says it will.

This is IceableTheme’s #1 pride! 😀
    Thank you very much for the kind word, glad you like this theme.

Feel free to ask if there is anything you need help with; including these things on your wishlist the theme doesn’t do. I don’t guarantee a “silver bullet” for every request, but I’ll try to help find solutions and bend things whenever possible.

If I may make a small suggestion, try to add this to into Appearance > Theme Options > Main Settings > Custom CSS:

#header { padding-bottom: 0; }
    #header .container { width: 100%; }
    #header #logo { padding: 0 }

This will allow you banner-logo to use all of the available width and get rid of the dark grey “frame” around it (unless you kept it on purpose). Anyway, just give it a try and see if it looks good.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Power Project Band web site’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock