Possible conflicts between Google Analytics by Yoast and Chrome?

Homepage Forums Community General WordPress Help Possible conflicts between Google Analytics by Yoast and Chrome?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  girishkalele 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

girishkalele
    Participant

Hello Mathieu

Well, I keep stumbling upon small issues all the time. Here is one more that I realized, and should have happened before I reinstalled “Google Analytics by Yoast” 2 weeks back.

After I installed version 5.0.5 of Google Analytics by Yoast, it seems one of my page (http://goodtoexcellence.com/about-us/achievements) in Chrome browser. I noticed that today. As per your sound advice earlier, I started disabling the plug-ins and checking. As soon as I disabled Google Analytics by Yoast, Chrome browser responded correctly to this page. I noticed that they now have a new version 5.0.6 so I updated as well.

What I find is that IE responds well to this page with Google Analytics by Yoast plug-in enabled but Chrome is not.

I request you to check at your end and see if you can reproduce this issue. I have tested with 3 different computers at different locations using IE and Chrome and this issue was reproducible.

Also advise if this can be resolved by upgrading to BoldR 1.6.0 and WP 4.0.

Thanks
    girish

Reply to: Possible conflicts between Google Analytics by Yoast and Chrome?

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello Girish,

Please note that this forum is essentially for theme support (and occasionally general WP help).

This query is about an issue with an unrelated plugin and would be best taken to the plugin’s support forum, the author himself will be much more able to answer any question about his plugin: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/google-analytics-for-wordpress

girishkalele
    Participant

Hello Mathieu

Thank you for quick response. Indeed, it is related with a plug-in, not related to theme here. I am sorry, I hurriedly put it here. Excuse me.

thanks

girish

girishkalele
    Participant

Hello Keymaster,

Well, thanks for your support all thru. As in the past post, you had directed me to the support forum and I have raised it there (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/google-analytics-by-yoast-doest-show-page-properly-on-chrome-browser?replies=1). I am yet to get any updates so that matter remains.

For the general benefit of sharing info, what I have found out is that the issue happens under this circumstance – testimonials not getting displayed when Google Analytics by Yoast is on. I did test this with possible scenarios and it looks it is something that plug-in does it to testimonials.

I hope other members of forum have not experienced it yet and that means that the issue may be very localized with my set up / installation and use of testimonials and ypast plug in.

Well, this is just FYI so that if this info is of any use to you or the forum. I am waiting for update from other forum (yoast) and shall update here should there be anything that can interest members.

Have a good weekend

thanks

girish

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Possible conflicts between Google Analytics by Yoast and Chrome?’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock