Portfolio carousel links

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum Chooko Lite Chooko Lite Support Portfolio carousel links

Portfolio carousel links

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DJGraphics 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Portfolio carousel links

DJGraphics
    Participant

Is it possible to link the images in the portfolio carousel to pages on the site that I choose? How would I customize where each will link to?

I am actually trying to accomplish the same thing as “oringestar.” I would like my images to have custom linking as well.. Would you please show me the updated version of the code as well?

Iceable, apparently you were able to help him, however, the code you helped him with was private… Could you please help?

Reply to: Portfolio carousel links

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, what theme are you using? Since you have posted this in the Chooko Lite section and replied to oringstar’s thread in Silverclean pro section as well, I need to make sure before I can help.
    (The custom code will be quite similar but of course there are some slight differences from one theme to another!)

DJGraphics
    Participant

Hi iceable, actually the theme I am using is Terra 1.1. Sorry for the mix-match. When I saw a person with which had an answer to a similar issue; I got all excited and could only think of one thing… To Contact.

This confirms, I seriously need to learn php. I am quite excited to see how you alter the code.
    Thanks so much for helping me!

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

I see, that’s okay!

But I’m afraid I won’t be able to help you at all, since I don’t know the theme you are using.

Portfolio features, although quite common, are not native wordpress functions, so they may be implemented in a different way in each theme (especially in themes from different authors).
    So code is most probably completely different so what I provided to a customer here won’t be of any help with the theme you are using.

The only thing I can suggest is to find and contact the author of your theme directly, this is the best person to help you with this!

DJGraphics
    Participant

Thank you. I thought that would be the answer. Like I said, I saw the exact same issue and reached out.
    Not knowing php, I was hoping that it would be fairly similar of a code fix regardless.

Thanks for your time. Even when it was not a theme purchased through this website. Your response time has been amazing, I grateful.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Portfolio carousel links’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock