PHP 7.0 crashes website

PHP 7.0 crashes website

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PHP 7.0 crashes website

capnahab
    Participant

Is there any reason why the Silverclean pro theme would cause fatal errors when updating to PHP 7.0?

Reply to: PHP 7.0 crashes website

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

Compatibility with php7 has not been extensively tested (yet), so I cannot give you a definitive answer at the moment.
    Further testing with php7 are planned to be conducted pretty soon though.

If you do encounter a fatal error when running php7, there’s an easy way to tell whether it comes from the theme: simply try to switch to another theme (preferably a WP default theme like twenty-seventeen) to see if you still get the error.

If the error only happens with silverclean pro could you please copy/paste the error? It may contain information that will help fix it more quickly.
    If you still have the error when another theme is active, then it might be caused by one of your plugin, or possibly something else going wrong in your installation or your server.

capnahab
    Participant

It turns out it was another part of site. which in turn showed Silverclean Pro errors. Once the other section was fixed everything else cleared up. So your latest version is working fine so far on PHP 7.0 Thanks

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Glad you could get everything sorted, and thank you very much for reporting back ! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PHP 7.0 crashes website’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock