No site access to wp-admin

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum BoldR Lite BoldR Lite Support No site access to wp-admin

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

paulcobb
    Participant

Getting an error when trying access wp-admin

[18-Dec-2017 12:58:27 UTC] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/admin21/public_html/wp-content/themes/boldr-lite-child/functions.php:13) in /home/admin21/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

Any suggestions would be welcomed.
    Regards,
    Paul

Reply to: No site access to wp-admin

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

From the error message I can see you are using a custom child theme.
    I’m afraid I cannot tell what you added into the functions.php file of your child theme. However this is where the issue seems to originate, so I suggest you review the code you added in this file! (You will need to access it via FTP or FileManager).

If you can’t seem to figure what the issue is and have a recent backup from a moment where the site was working, restoring this backup is an option.

If not, you can also try to remove the boldr-lite-child folder from the /wp-content/themes/ directory completely (make sure to download it first so you keep a copy).
    Doing so will force WordPress to switch to another theme, which hopefully will solve the issue. From there you can then re-create a child theme if you want to.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock