Need help with sub footer sections

Homepage Forums Community General WordPress Help Need help with sub footer sections

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lori
    Participant

I am new to WordPress. Under the Apearance then Widget section there is two sections listed as Sub Footer – Left and Sub Footer – Right. How can I get a Sub Footer – Center section to add a widget?
    I am trying to add three sponsors at the bottom, but I get two on the left and one on the right… nothing in the middle, even if I tell it to center.

Reply to: Need help with sub footer sections

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, I’m not sure I understand exactly your setup – especially because the sub-footer left and right sections are not widget sections in our themes.
    Can you please let me know what theme you are using and post a link to your site so I can get a better idea of the current settings ?

(Feel free to check the “set as private reply” box when replying if you don’t want to post your link publicly).

Lori
    Participant

I figured it out. This paticular theme (Outreach) does not have a Sub Footer-Center option in which to place a widget. When I moved the widgets to the footer section (in footer 1,2 and 3) they lined up correctly. Not sure what will happen when we get more sponsors, but I will see.

The website I am working with is IMTCA.org

I am such a rookie with WordPress… but I am learning!

Thanks,

Lori

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

I’m not sure how you ended up on this forum, the theme you are using isn’t from iceablethemes – hence why we cannot help much with it!

You are using Outreach Pro by Studiopress, so if you need any help with it you should contact studiopress’ support on their forums at studiopress.com/forums/, they’ll will be much more able to help you with their product.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Need help with sub footer sections’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock