Navbar/Menubar change height/width

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum Blackoot Lite Blackoot Lite Support Navbar/Menubar change height/width

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Wintersun
    Participant

Hello,

i need help in changing my navbar/menubar.
    My Website: http://www.athiria.at
    If you can see, my navbar/menubar is too big (i mean the space between navbar/menubar and text)

Example: go to Tab “TOUR” -> If you wanna see the tourdates, first you need to scroll down to it.. how can i change it? on mobile devices it´s displayed correctly, with no big “free” space between navbar/menubar and text

I hope anyone can help me.

Thank you very much!

Greets, Alex

Reply to: Navbar/Menubar change height/width

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, I just had a quick look and there was no navbar at all so I couldn’t see the exact problem.
    I assume you are currently working on it, so I’ll check back later.

Wintersun
    Participant

hi, thanks for Reply.
    yes, i am currently working on in.
    i tried to delete the navbar to create a new one, but it doesnt work anymore.
    Customizer -> Menu -> Main -> i want to add my sites again, without success cause of Long loading time. ive waited for 45mins now, its working and working… no changes.

All Plugins are deactivated.

Any tips?

Wintersun
    Participant

Update: Can´add anything to menu

I got these errorcode (developer Tools, Google Chrome):

Uncaught Error: JQMIGRATE: Invalid selector string (XSS)
    at Function.error (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at new jQuery.fn.init (jquery-migrate.js?ver=1.4.1:224)
    at n (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at addMenuItemToBottom (nav-menu.js?ver=4.9.10:1012)
    at Object.success (nav-menu.js?ver=4.9.10:992)
    at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at y (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4)
    at XMLHttpRequest.c (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:4)

Any ideas?

Wintersun
    Participant

Update 2:

i can see a “Hashtag” at the top left corner

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, and apology for the delayed reply.

I did notice the hashtag at the top too, and assumed some plugin or customisation gone wrong.
    Assumed the same seeing the JS error you report in the customizer, before I saw you mention having no active plugin.

If there is indeed no active plugin, this sounds like something is broken in your installation.

I would first try to re-install WordPress Core. Fortunately this is as easy as updating: in wp-admin, go to Dashboard > Updates and click “re-install now”.

If this doesn’t help, I’d also try to re-install the theme:
    – Go to Appearance > Themes, and temporarily switch to a default theme (like twenty-nineteen)
    – This will allow you to delete Blackoot Pro.
    – Then re-install the theme by clicking Add new > Upload, and upload a fresh copy you can download from your account

Hopefully one of these help, as these are the “usual suspects” for the issues you are experiencing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe