Logo with title and tagline

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Blackoot Pro Blackoot Pro Support Logo with title and tagline

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 6 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

I’d like to be able to recreate this logo in the header, with the title and tagline as text in a similar layout to the file as above. It would be good if this is responsive so that it line breaks for mobile or whatever. Will this ever be an option?

Great theme by the way (other than the above). It took me days and days of trial and error to find you, but I did eventually!

Many thanks

Jon

Reply to: Logo with title and tagline

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello, and thanks for the kind words!

I’m afraid what you want to do here could not be an option (as in a few checkboxes in the settings) considering the variety of possibilities this would demand to fit every logo made of an image and text on the side.

However, it is certainly possible to do it with a little bit of custom html and css.
    You could create a child theme, copy header.php from the theme into this child theme and then edit the logo container (line 107 to 116):

?><div id="logo"><a href="<?php echo icefit_site_logo_link(); ?>"><?php

if ( $icefit_options['header_title'] == 'Display Title'
    			|| ! icefit_has_logo() ):
    		?><h1 class="site-title"><?php bloginfo('name'); ?></h1><?php
    	else:
    		echo icefit_site_logo();
    	endif;

?></a></div><?php // End #logo

and replace its content with pretty much whatever you like.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe