Logo change problems

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support Logo change problems

Logo change problems
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Reply to: BoldR Pro Support
    Julio
    Participant

Good evening, I have the bold pro template and have updated it to the latest version. I have a problem when changing the logo of the general page, appearing every time I try, the error “has closed the connection unexpectedly”, continuously. What can I do to change it? I have tried it in every way. thanks and greetings

Reply to: Logo change problems
    iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

when exactly does this error appear? Is it when you upload the new image, or when you click “save changes” in the options panel?
    Please provide as many details as possible so we can get a better idea of what might happen.

Julio
    Participant

Ah yeah sure! when I want to save the changes. Thank you

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi again,

This sounds like an odd issue, but hopefully one of the following should help:

– Please try to clear your browser’s cache, or better yet, try with another browser. (since you have recently updated, and the latest version brought some compatibility fixes to the options panel, it is possible your browser kept the old version which is no longer working in cache)

– Try to temporarily disable all plugins on your site, in case one of them is causing a conflict

– If you are using a VPN, can you try with the VPN disabled? (another user recently had some odd issues when their VPN was enabled: https://www.iceablethemes.com/forums/topic/blank-pages/#post-25183)

If you keep getting the same error after trying these, try to ask your host’s support. The error “has closed the connection unexpectedly” may be network related, so they may be able to help if something went wrong on the server side.

Julio
    Participant

problem solved! using another browser! very thankful! Julio

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Glad I could help you solve this, thanks for letting me know!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

256 bit SSL. 100% secure transactions and data encryption
PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe