Live demo and portfolio question

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Chooko Pro Chooko Pro Support Live demo and portfolio question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Koen 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Koen
    Participant

Dear Mathieu,

Thanks for the update on Chooko, the new interface you have build seems very logic – although I have not gone into every detail yet.

Currently I am working on a demo for an artist. So maybe she would like to use the advantages of the Portfolio tool. I have set up a portfolio page with some work, but I wonder whether these works are displayed as supposed to: the title of the work is displayed in a black ‘screen-over’. But there is no border between the title and the ‘screen-over’. Is this correct? Some padding here seems better to me.

Secondly I was checking the Chooko demo (to check the portfolio display), as linked on your site, but I get an internal error. Also the previews seem to have been broken. Maybe you are actually working on these things, but just so you know.

best regards form Amsterdam,
    Koen

Reply to: Live demo and portfolio question

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Koen,

It seems to be a glitch indeed; the dark overlay with the title is supposed to cover the entire thumbnail, with the title in the center. It should not be a tiny square in the corner!

This seems to happen randomly even on the demo site (not sure why and since when, but I am positive this didn’t happen not long ago) I’m going to make some tests to see how this can be fixed and I’ll get back to you.

The demo site at http://demo.iceablethemes.com/chooko/ appears to be working fine, maybe this was an odd temporary issue when you checked? Please let me know if you still get an error.

Koen
    Participant

Goodmorning Luxemburg,

Your demo works fine again, but the screenshots still appear to be broken links (although they work when clicked on). I attach a screenshot.

I am curious about the solution for the portfolio overlay. Please let me know when you have fixed the glitch.

best regards, Koen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Koen,

Please update Chooko Pro to version 1.5.1 and this issue should be gone! There was an inconsistency in the js that adjusts the portfolio grid, thumbnails and overlays, it should be fixed now.

Thanks for letting me know about the broken screenshots. I’m currently working on some major updates on the site and a lot of small things get broken and fixed along the way; this one managed to go unnoticed until now though!

Koen
    Participant

Yes, the portfolio works good now.
    Thanks en good luck with the updates.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Live demo and portfolio question’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock