Layout in Version 1.70

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Bug Reports Layout in Version 1.70

Layout in Version 1.70

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Layout in Version 1.70

roehry
    Participant

Hi,

there is no wide layout more in new version, all is boxed, footer and slider now set to max page width. In version 1.6 the footer and slider went over the entire width of the screen.

Thank you for your reply

Reply to: Layout in Version 1.70

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, thank you very much for the prompt bug report, there’s indeed an issue with the wide layout mode in BoldR Pro 1.7.0.
    Please allow a couple of days so we can work on a proper fix and release a patched update as soon as possible.

In the meantime, hopefully you can switch back to version 1.6 which should still be installed on your site.

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello again,

This bug has been fixed in version 1.7.1.

If 1.7.0 is still installed on your site, please try to activate it and make sure your email and license key have been entered in Appearance > Theme Options > License Settings (your license key can be found in your account)
    The 1.7.1 update will be available under Dashboard > Updates.

Please let me know if you encounter any further issue once 1.7.1 is installed!

roehry
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you, this update works perfectly. Thank you for the quick support. A little problem there would be still in the footer in the mobile view, the copyright and the menu are interconnected, although it would actually fit well together. Content right subregion footer.
    But that’s not all that bad.

Thanks again for the quick processing.

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, good to know this issue is now completely resolved!

As for your other question, I not sure I understand exactly what the problem is but it sounds pretty specific to your own site. Can you please post a link so I can have a look and better understand ? Hopefully I’ll be able to help you with a bit of custom code.
    (Feel free to check the “set as private reply” box when replying if you don’t want to post your link publicly).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Layout in Version 1.70’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock