Is there a list of custom fields that this theme supports?

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Blackoot Pro Blackoot Pro Support Is there a list of custom fields that this theme supports?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mark Lowe
    Participant

I’ve looked in the theme folder and around your website, but I can’t find a definitive area why this data. I have seen the dropdown list of fields inside a single post. I was curious if there were more.

I’m wanting to supply a custom background image for each page if that’s possible.

Thank you in advance.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Mark Lowe.
    Reply to: Is there a list of custom fields that this theme supports?

Mark Lowe
    Participant

Disregard. I found a WP plugin that allows for custom CSS per page. Problem solved!

Reply to: Is there a list of custom fields that this theme supports?

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, I’ll still answer the main question for anyone else reading this: the theme has a few custom fields for its own use (they are associated to settings so you shouldn’t need to edit them yourself), but this doesn’t stop you from having your own, or using a plugin with other custom fields.

The list of custom fields you have seen in a dropdown when editing a post is not only related to the theme. It contains all custom fields that already exist on your site (those from the theme and those previously created either by yourself, a previous theme, or a plugin).

Glad you could find a plugin that is convenient for your needs!
    Without a plugin it would also be possible to create custom CSS for specific pages: you could just add .page-id-1234 (where 1234 is the page id) or a similar page-specific class for single posts and blog index at the beginning of each selector. Both methods have minor pros and cons, I’d recommend sticking with what is more convenient!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock