iPhone display of columns

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Chooko Pro Chooko Pro Support iPhone display of columns

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Koen 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Koen
    Participant

Dear Mathieu,
    After the editing of the above mentioned page my client has an issue with the display of this page in iPhones. I can not reproduce the way this looks in e.g. Firefox responsive design modus, so I attach a screenshot send to me by the client.
    Do you have any idea how we can resolve this? Basically it’s a 1/3 column with photo’s, and a 2/3 column with text. Scrolling down, we have 1/3 column photo’s with a h3. Somehow this gets mixed up on mobile view. The headers even become black in stead of blue. There is some Custom CSS, maybe that messes up things? It’s this:
    h2 { margin-bottom: 5px; }
    h3 { margin-bottom: 3px; }
    #page-container h2 { margin-bottom: 5px; }
    #page-container h3 { margin-bottom: 5px; }
    In the mean time, I separated one of the phrases that gets to the right of the photo’s in a full column. Maybe it helps.
    Hope to hear from you,
    best regards from a rainy Amsterdam
    Koen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: iPhone display of columns

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Koen,

This is a bit of a guessing game here since you say you changed something after this error was visible, so there is no way for sure to reproduce the issue.

Your custom CSS don’t seem to have anything to do with this, but this page contains some markup with custom classes so this may be the culprit.

Considering the custom markup and the issue described, maybe adding this CSS could help (again I have to guess here so I cannot guarantee it!):

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
    	.full-width,
    	.one-fourth,
    	.one-half,
    	.one-third,
    	.three-fourths,
    	.two-thirds {
    		clear: both;
    	}
    }

Please try to add this to Custom CSS and have your client try again with their iPhone. If no difference is visible, it is possible that the iPhone’s browser has kept the previous version in cache, so it would be best to clear the cache in the iPhone and try again to make sure ( how to clear the cache in iOS: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/nl/ios/ )

Koen
    Participant

OK, thanks a lot. I’ll let you know if this helped.
    greetings, Koen

Koen
    Participant

Works fine. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock