Invalid lIcense too

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Blackoot Pro Blackoot Pro Support Invalid lIcense too

Invalid lIcense too

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Invalid lIcense too

Koen
    Participant

Hi Mathieu,

I have the same issue as one of the other users of Blackoot: I get an Invalid License notice. I have double and triple checked the data, but with no result. What can be wrong?
    “An error occured while trying to contact the API. cURL error 35: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure”
    best regards, Koen

Reply to: Invalid lIcense too

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Koen,

This is odd, I can see from the API’s logs some calls from this site, the key was valid and the API replied accordingly.

However the error message you mention seems like something in your server config prevented your site from getting the answer from the API.
    Please try to contact your host and forward them this info, chances are they will know what to do about it from their end:

Error while trying to connect to an API on https://www.iceablethemes.com/:
    cURL error 35: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure

Pat O
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Pat O: Yes, please contact your host and simply show them the error message. They will know what it is and what to do to fix it for you.

This is because SSLv3 is disabled on our server but yours expects it to be on. A simple tweak in the server config will allow you to connect without running into this issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock