Indent after bulleted item not aligning with subsequent wrapped content

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support Indent after bulleted item not aligning with subsequent wrapped content

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JDDeGoey
    Participant

Small issue. The indent of the first line after a bullet is too deep and does not align with the subsequent wrapped content lines. Looks ragged. I’d prefer to reduce the indent to match the indent of the following content. Thanks as always.

Reply to: Indent after bulleted item not aligning with subsequent wrapped content

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, adding this to Custom CSS should do the trick on this page:

#page-container ul li {
    	text-indent: -1.5em;
    }

If you are using bullet lists on other pages, please double check that they still look good after adding this.
    I’m not sure exactly what happens here since the default value (-1.1em) usually make the text align perfectly (but obviously it does not on your site!) so better double check. 🙂

Reply to: Indent after bulleted item not aligning with subsequent wrapped content

JDDeGoey
    Participant

Thanks so much. The CSS code worked perfectly. I checked all the other pages, as you recommended, and they all look perfectly aligned.

Jim

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Brilliant! Glad it helped and thanks for letting me know 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock