How to *always* display comments on posts?

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum BoldR Lite BoldR Lite Support How to *always* display comments on posts?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Marco
    Participant

Hello,

I noticed that on BoldR Lite comments are hidden until a visitor clicks on the “N” Comments link, (next to the date).

Is there a simple way to make sure comments are always shown, or would this involve to much re-coding?

Thanks,

Reply to: How to *always* display comments on posts?

Marco
    Participant

Never mind, I figured it out. I was looking at the home page, but I only had one “hello world” post so it looked like it was the actual article.

Clicking on the article title/link shows the full article with comments underneath- so I guess I’ve answered my own question!

Reply to: How to *always* display comments on posts?

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello, I guess you did indeed 🙂

To further prevent confusion between the homepage and the actual articles’ pages, you can also choose to only display an excerpt of each article’s content on the homepage along with a “read more” link to the actual full article on the homepage (as opposed to showing the full content of each article on the homepage).

In BoldR Lite, you can choose between these two options from Appearance > Customize > Blog Settings > Blog Index Content: Excerpt or Full content

Feel free to ask if you have any other question or concern along the way while setting up your website 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How to *always* display comments on posts?’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock