How do I change the font and color used in the title

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum Chooko Lite Chooko Lite Support How do I change the font and color used in the title

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

axe6st
    Participant

The style.css is almost completely empty, where is the title font and color defined? For that matter, how about changing the border around the font also?
    this is the site I am working on, any help will be appreciated. I’m basically trying to make the title a bit darker so it is more readable.
    http://www.defeatingdiabetesinyourkitchen.com

Reply to: How do I change the font and color used in the title

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

The theme’s CSS is not in the style.css file but in /css/chooko.min.css. You cannot access this file from wp-admin and you should not edit any file from the theme anyway, as any change you make would be lost after each update.

You can add you own additional CSS using a free plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so it won’t be erased during updates.

To make the changes you want to the title, you can simply copy this CSS (this is the style applied by default) and change the values as desired:

.site-title {
        font-family: "PT Sans", Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;
        color: #FFC2C2;
        font-size: 42px;
        line-height: 120%;
        font-style: italic;
        font-weight: 700;
        text-shadow: 2px 2px #FFF,2px -2px #FFF,-2px 2px #FFF,-2px -2px #FFF,3px 3px 5px rgba(0,0,0,.5);
        margin: 0;
    }

When you copy it into the custom css plugin (Appearance > Custom CSS), it will be added after the original stylesheet so it will override the default styles.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘How do I change the font and color used in the title’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock