Help solve the problem with the search

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum Blackoot Lite Blackoot Lite Support Help solve the problem with the search

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Neville
    Participant

Good afternoon.
    Help please solve the problem. I do not find all the posts through the search (already tried both Ajax and Relevansi) and a standard wordpress search. Some Title does not find at all, although they are on the site and in the database, too. Prompt, please, where to look, what to correct.

Reply to: Help solve the problem with the search

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

Can you please mention a link to your site so I can have a look and see the issue and have a chance to better help?

Please note that if you are using a plugin to power your site’s search, you should ask the plugin author for support with any related issue.

If there seem to be an issue with the standard WordPress search, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
    – make sure everything on your site is up to date (WordPress, the theme and all plugins)
    – disable ALL plugins on your site
    – make sure to clear the cache if using a caching plugin
    – clear the cache in your web browser (see http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ if you are not sure how to proceed)
    – try again to see if the problem persists
    – if this solved the problem, then re-enable your plugins one by one until it happens again to pinpoint which plugin is causing it.

Problems with WordPress search functionality are also most probably not related to the theme, so you may also try to ask on the WordPress support forums at https://wordpress.org/support/ for additional help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock