Gallery question

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Wortex Pro Wortex Pro Support Gallery question

Gallery question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gallery question

Koen
    Participant

Dear Mathieu,

I have created 3 different galleries in one portfolio entry.
    The visitor now sees all the images in one gallery.
    The thing is that I don’t want the gallery to show all the images in the PF entry.
    I would prefer the gallery to show just the images I have entered in one gallery, and then stop.
    Is there a way to make this possible, or should I change to a different Photo Gallery plug in that can be manipulated like i want to?

Hope to hear from you,
    best regards,
    Koen

Reply to: Gallery question

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Koen,

This could be done by changing some code (either in the child theme or even craft some code manually right in the post content).

However, if a plugin can do the job as desired it would certainly be the best option since it will be easier to setup and maintain, and you may even get additional features.

If you’d rather not use a third party plugin then let me know and I’ll help you with a custom function to change the built-in gallery/prettyphoto associations.

Koen
    Participant

Hi Mathieu,
    If using another plugin is the best option, I’ll go for that.
    But there a so many! Can you name a plugin that will do what I’m looking for?
    Thanks in advance.
    Koen

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

I would try with https://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/
    Can’t 100% guarantee it will be exactly what you need, but certainly worth a try!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gallery question’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock