February 4, 2015 at 2:36 am #10512unregisteredFebruary 4, 2015 at 2:36 amReply to: General WordPress HelpunregisteredParticipant
Please check following error_log for boldr_lite and please do necessary fix:
[03-Feb-2015 21:57:49 UTC] WordPress database error Query execution was interrupted for query SELECT p.ID FROM wp_posts AS p WHERE p.post_date > '2013-10-17 19:47:21' AND p.post_type = 'post' AND p.post_status = 'publish' ORDER BY p.post_date ASC LIMIT 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/boldr-lite/single.php'), get_adjacent_post [03-Feb-2015 21:57:49 UTC] WordPress database error Query execution was interrupted for query SELECT option_value FROM wp_options WHERE option_name = 'widget_akismet_widget' LIMIT 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), call_user_func_array, wp_widgets_init, do_action('widgets_init'), call_user_func_array, WP_Widget_Factory->_register_widgets, WP_Widget->_register, WP_Widget->get_settings, get_option [03-Feb-2015 21:57:50 UTC] WordPress database error Query execution was interrupted for query SELECT MONTH(post_date) AS month, YEAR(post_date) AS year FROM wp_posts WHERE post_date < '2015-02-01' AND post_type = 'post' AND post_status = 'publish' ORDER BY post_date DESC LIMIT 1 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), include('/themes/boldr-lite/single.php'), get_sidebar, locate_template, load_template, require_once('/themes/boldr-lite/sidebar.php'), dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, WP_Widget_Calendar->widget, get_calendar
February 4, 2015 at 8:00 am #10514iceableFebruary 4, 2015 at 8:00 amReply to: Found daily error_logiceableKeymasterSupportHappy with my help?
- This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by iceable. Reason: Thread moved to General WordPress section
Buy me a beer!
These are database errors, they do not come from the theme. It seems that some database query time take too long and time out. This can be caused either by some plugins, slow server or server misconfiguration.
– If you want to make sure this does not come from the theme, try to switch to another theme (like the default twenty-fourteen or twenty-fifteen that come with WordPress) for a moment. These error will most probably continue to show up.
– You can try to disable all plugins, if this stops the error then re-enable them one by one until it appear again so you will know which one is causing such trouble.
– If the issue doesn’t come from a plugin, then there is something wrong in your WordPress install, your database or your server configuration. In this case I suggest you try to ask about it at https://wordpress.org/support/ or to your host support for further troubleshooting.
- The topic ‘Found daily error_log’ is closed to new replies.