Footer Widget Error

Footer Widget Error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Footer Widget Error

Robert
    Participant

On July 21, 2015, I downloaded and activated the Blackoot Lite theme. Then I went to Customize > Widget > Footer > Add Widget. I have tried Layout Builder and Visual Editor to simply add a few logos in the footer. The logos appear in the editors, but after I save my work, they don’t appear on the published web site. Please advise. ~ Thanks, Robert

Reply to: Footer Widget Error

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

I’m not sure I understand how you went about setting up your widgets, especially since “layout builder” and “visual editor” have nothing to do with widgets (unless you are using external plugins?).

The most basic way to add images in a widget areas one would simply add a simple “text” widget, and add images into it with raw HTML (a popular trick consists of using using the post editor in “visual” mode and then switch to “text” mode to copy the raw HTML code and paste it into the widget; maybe this is what you tried to do?)

Could you please give more details about what you have used/done exactly and what went wrong ? Also a link to your site could help have a look (Feel free to check the “set as private reply” box when replying if you don’t want to post your link publicly).

Reply to: Footer Widget Error

Robert
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Footer Widget Error’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock