Footer doesnt work with 3 columns

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support Footer doesnt work with 3 columns

Note about WordPress 5.0:
Our themes are compatible with WordPress 5.0. However not all functionality are guaranteed to work as expected with the new editor (Gutenberg) that comes with 5.0.

We highly recommend installing the Classic Editor plugin, which will bring back the usual editor if you run into any issue or just do not like the new editor.

An update to bring full compatibility with Gutenberg is being worked on, but has been postponed because of the recent fast-paced evolution of the Gutenberg project until WP 5.0 release. More info about the release of WordPress 5.0 announced on a short 2-days notice can be found here: New 5.0 Target Date.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

maloneweb
    Participant

Hello Sir,

please check the website that i have linked in private field.

The footer is not work fine with 3 or 4 columns from desktop.

The question is similar for wortex theme that i have mentioned (and you have solved with an update) in this topic: https://www.iceablethemes.com/forums/topic/footer-doesnt-work-with-3-columns-and-mobile-theme-scroll-on-right/

If you see now the footer, it have 3 columns but the third widget go ahead.

Please help me.

Follow a private reply with login data.

Thanks and best regards!

Reply to: Footer doesnt work with 3 columns

maloneweb
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Reply to: Footer doesnt work with 3 columns

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello, and apologies for the time it took to get back to you.

This did look like the same glitch as in Wortex, but after a closer look, it was not and I couldn’t find anything wrong in the theme.
    Additionally, I couldn’t reproduce the issue on my end, the footer is working fine on my test site with any setting and any widget.

I am still unsure what causes the issue on your site, but I managed to fix it by adding this to your Custom CSS (in Appearance > Theme Options > Code & CSS > Custom CSS):

#footer .container > ul {
        display: flex;
        flex-wrap: wrap;
    }
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe