Fonts & Colours

Fonts & Colours

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ghostoffice 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fonts & Colours

James Quill
    Participant

Hi, First of all thanks for the Awesome Template

1. I am wanting to change the fonts across the whole theme, Is there an easy way using CSS. I have managed to change the navbar and main-wrap but can’t seem to change the title header or page text. I am sure it is easy but I am not sure what they are called.

2. I would also like to change the link colours is there a simple CSS to do this.

Thanks

Reply to: Fonts & Colours

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi, it seems that you are now using Blackoot Pro, so I assume you have found settings for both of these in Appearance > Theme Options.

Please let me know if anything isn’t sorted yet or if you need help with anything else!

ghostoffice
    Participant

Hi, Yes a great template and once my organisation starts turning over properly I do intend on going Pro. However in the mean time I have an issue with Fonts & Colours. I believe it occurred once installing a couple of plugins. My About page and Blog page are showing the font to be to dark, how can I change this to the same colour as my other pages. I am not a wed designer or programmer so I do not understand CSS. If you provide instructions please bear this in mind, I am a fast learner and pretty good at following instructions. Many thanks in advance.
    http://www.ghostoffice.co.uk/sample-page/
    http://www.ghostoffice.co.uk/members/ghost-office-blog/

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi,

The text colors on these two page seems to be altered by a plugin called “Blog Manager Light”.

I would first suggest you look into this plugin’s settings to see if it allows to change this; or consider getting rid of it if you are not using it.

If it has no such settings and you are actually using it, then hopefully the following CSS should restore the default colour. You can simply copy/paste this into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

p,
    .otw_blog_manager-blog-content p {
    	color: #ccc;
    }

.otw_blog_manager-blog-continue-reading {
    	color: #b99128;
    }

ghostoffice
    Participant

That CSS worked perfectly. A million thank yous. fantastic support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock