Flurry pack upgrade & extra social option request

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Support Flurry pack upgrade & extra social option request

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  inseromarketing 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

inseromarketing
    Participant

Hi Iceable!

Two quick questions:

1) I’m considering moving to a different one of your themes. Is it possible to upgrade to the ‘flurry pack’ and pay the difference of what I paid for a single them? Or is it more cost effective to outright just purchase the new theme? What are my options here, and what one makes the most sense as a customer cost wise?

2) Could you add Patreon (www.patreon.com) as a social link for the future? Many content creators are using this platform since YouTube brought in tighter rules around advertising, so people are monetizing content through this platform instead. As such, the ability to easily link as a social option would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,
    Stuart

Reply to: Flurry pack upgrade & extra social option request

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi Stuart,

1) When buying the flurry pack, you’ll get a coupon code on the checkout page if you already own a valid license for any theme.
    The value of this coupon is almost the price of a single theme; so you pay a little more than the difference.
    I believe it makes it a pretty great deal (all other themes for barely more than the price of one)!

If your current license has an expiry date, buying the pack resets it for one year from the date of purchase of the pack.
    If your license doesn’t have an expiry date (if you bought a single theme before we enforced a time limit), it will of course remains unlimited for this theme.

2) Patreon is on the list to be added to built-in social icons in the near future!

inseromarketing
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply.

I don’t have a time limit as I’ve been a customer for a long while, which is good to know you honor that even with structural changes in place! Thank you.

Do you have an ETA for the Patreon add? I’m planning a full rebrand and website relaunch, so just want to make sure I time everything right. Any steer would be greatly appreciated.

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Of course! Grandfathering previously bought licenses seemed to be the obvious thing to do. It would not have been fair or even decent to shut down licenses which were sold without expiry date!

Social icons in the theme are all based on font-awesome. Unfortunately it does not have the Patreon icon yet; but they announced recently that it will be added to version 5.0 – which currently has no ETA ( https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/issues/3257 )

I was planning on waiting for this, but I should be able to find another temporary solution and either slip it in a quick update or craft a diy-ish CSS hack for you to copy/paste in the next few days.

inseromarketing
    Participant

Awesome! Don’t add extra work to your day on my behalf. As I say, I am going to do a brand update in December so if we get to then and we need a workaround then so be it, but I wont use it for a while anyway so no rush 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock