Featured Image bigger and excerpt below

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Chooko Pro Chooko Pro Support Featured Image bigger and excerpt below

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ren Dizon
    Participant

Hi. need help. I want my featured image a bit bigger and move the excerpt below it. Right now it’s on the right side. Can’t figure out how to do it.

I’ll appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Reply to: Featured Image bigger and excerpt below

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi,

You can change the size of featured images from Appearance > Theme Options > Blog Settings. There you’ll find “Index: Thumbnail Width” and “Index: Thumbnail Height”. Both are 280 by default.

You’ll also find a link to download the “regenerate thumbnails” plugin next to these settings.
    You’ll need to use it for your new settings to apply to images already on your site (the new settings will automatically apply to images you upload in the future, but not to those that are already there).
    It’s free and takes just a couple of clicks to do its job, and when it is done you can disable it and remove it if you want to.

To move the image from the right and place it above the excerpt instead, please copy/paste this in Appearance > Theme Options > Code & CSS > Custom CSS:

.thumbnail {
        float: none;
        margin-left: 0px;
    }

Ren Dizon
    Participant

Thanks it worked.
    And thank you for the fast reply. 🙂

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Awesome, glad I could help! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Featured Image bigger and excerpt below’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock