- August 28, 2017 at 4:55 pm #20935ermannogAugust 28, 2017 at 4:55 pmError during update from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2.
when I try updtae the them to the new version 1.8.2 I have this error:
PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signatureAugust 29, 2017 at 9:09 am #20942ermannogAugust 29, 2017 at 9:09 amReply to: Error during update from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2.
ermannogParticipantAugust 29, 2017 at 9:14 am #20944ermannogAugust 29, 2017 at 9:14 amReply to: Error during update from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2.
The upgrade successful when I disable these plugins:
My Custom Functions
Feedzy RSS Feeds LiteAugust 29, 2017 at 9:21 am #20945iceableAugust 29, 2017 at 9:21 amReply to: Error during update from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2.
iceableKeymasterSupportHappy with my help?
Buy me a beer!
Hi, I just double checked by re-installing 1.8.1 on a test site and updating it to 1.8.2. There was no issue so the culprit might be on your site. Here are a few things to check:
– Make sure you have enough available disk space on your server, 10Mb at the very least.
– Look into the /wp-content/themes/ folder via FTP or FileManager. If you find a zip file named boldr-pro.zip in there, delete it (it would be a partially downloaded version of the update left there by an interrupted update attempt; this file being there would block the update and cause the error you get)
– Try to temporarily disable any plugin (which may be conflicting)
– From wp-admin in dashboard > updates, click “check again” to make sure the update system gets the latest info, and try to run the update again.
– If all else fails, you can also download version 1.8.2 as a zip file from your account, unzip it and manually upload its content via FTP in /wp-content/themes/boldr-pro/, replacing the older files that are in there.
Updated: I just realized you replied before I posted this, glad you could solve it easily!
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by iceable.
Only logged-in users with a valid license for BoldR Pro may post in this forum.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.