Edition of search line (the block that is located at the very top)

Homepage Forums Free Support Forum Blackoot Lite Blackoot Lite Support Edition of search line (the block that is located at the very top)

Edition of search line (the block that is located at the very top)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Reply to: Blackoot Lite Support
    Mary
    Participant

Good day!
    Please tell me, can I delete the search form that is placed at the very top of the site and instead write, for example, the phone number and email address of the company?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Reply to: Edition of search line (the block that is located at the very top)
    iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hi,

To simply just remove the search form at the top, you could hide it by copy/pasting this snippet in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.tophead .search-form { display: none; }

To replace it with some other content is also possible but a little more involved: you’ll need to create a child theme (https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/), copy header.php from the theme into this newly created child theme, and edit this part in HTML.
    The part that displays the search for in the top bar in header.php is on lines 38-40:

<div class="tophead">
    	<?php echo get_search_form(); ?>
    </div>

This is what you’ll want to replace with your own custom content.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Edition of search line (the block that is located at the very top)’ is closed to new replies.

256 bit SSL. 100% secure transactions and data encryption
PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe