Do you have a list of sites made with BoldR Pro?

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum BoldR Pro BoldR Pro Feedback and Suggestions Do you have a list of sites made with BoldR Pro?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 4 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Amreta Sidik
    Participant

Just wonder if this list is available. Would love to see / visits other sites made with BoldR Pro. I personally started to really like BoldR Pro, but I think I also need some more inspiration from others using the same theme. Not all themes fit my style, but BoldR Pro surprisingly does and even gives a touch of professional look on my site http://www.amretasidik.com

Thanks Iceable!

Reply to: Do you have a list of sites made with BoldR Pro?

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello, unfortunately such a list doesn’t exist yet but I’m actually planning on making a survey to collect some links users are wiling to share to create a sort of “showcase”.
    (Of course, users are not tracked so I don’t and never will have a full list of all sites using this theme!)

In the meantime, you can still find some sites made with BoldR with indirect ways like searching this forums (using the search box in the left) for “boldr pro http”, this will return all topics in the boldr pro sections where links have been posted like you just did!

Your site does look great by the way 🙂

Reply to: Do you have a list of sites made with BoldR Pro?

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Do you have a list of sites made with BoldR Pro?’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock