Delete the JavaScript blocking the display and CSS content from the top half of

Homepage Forums Pro Support Forum Silverclean Pro Silverclean Pro Support Delete the JavaScript blocking the display and CSS content from the top half of

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iceable 1 year ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

eduqueen
    Participant

Good morning:
    When I check the status of my web with the applications that exist for it, it indicates the problem, I would like to know if there is any way to be able to fix it.

A cordial greeting.

Reply to: Delete the JavaScript blocking the display and CSS content from the top half of

iceable
    Keymaster
    Support
    Happy with my help?
    Buy me a beer!

Hello,

You don’t want to delete any javascript; it is here for a reason and deleting it will break some functionalities on your site.
    Same for CSS, removing it will break the appearance of your page.

Some plugins can help improve your site speed by minifying, combining and moving some of the render-blocking code; however this is far beyond the scope of theme support.
    You will find a lot about this if you search for “improve pagespeed in wordpress” and similar terms if you want to learn more about it.

Please note however that even though you can always improve your site; automated checker such as google pagespeed insight will always find some “problems”.
    Completely getting rid of all of them is possible but at the cost of a lot of complicated and hard work, and usually provide little to no additional benefit.
    On the topic, you may find this article interesting: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/100-score-google-pagespeed-insights-not-happening/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Delete the JavaScript blocking the display and CSS content from the top half of’ is closed to new replies.

PayPal Verified
Secured by PayPal
Secure Credit Card payments powered by Stripe
SiteLock